The large open spaces of a vineyard, the beauty of the landscape drawn by the rows: wine tourism in an Italy largely in the yellow zone tries to start from the vineyard, and with “Vigneti Aperti” of the Movimento del Turismo del Vino, Friuli Venezia Giulia moves in “advance”, starting, on the weekend 1-2 May, a series of events made up of visits to the vineyards and in the cellar, aperitifs in the vineyard, sensory workshops, picnics, dinners with the winemaker, music in the vineyard and many other curiosities. “Each meeting – underlines the Wine Tourism Movement of Friuli Venezia Giulia – will take place in full compliance with the health and hygiene regulations provided (obligation to wear a mask even outdoors, personal distancing and so on) and outdoors”. On the other hand, as the Friulian Wine Tourism Movement recalls, “to understand wine, you have to walk the vineyard”, said Luigi Veronelli, and today we could say “to understand life, you need to walk the vineyard”, with a nature that , with its cycles and seasonality, it has always remained an indisputable fixed point, transmitting to all of us a sense of security in this complicated pandemic period “.
For the love of food and wine! Marco Ribaudo, Certified Sommelier, with 25 years in the food and beverage industry now invites you to join him in his latest adventure, the opening of la Cucina del Vino to share his culture and passion for creating unforgettable memories around the table.
- Sustainability is ethical, and it sells more and better. And it also grows among the wine cooperatives
- Bolgheri, one of the most “precious” wine denominations on the shelves of Italy and the world
- Export, the recovery of Italian wine in the world begins: first quarter 2021 in line with 2019
- Wine, in 2021 bottlings and bands will grow in the top denominations of Italy
- The notes of the top wines of Italy and those of Aida: the combination of “Opera Wine” and La Prima dell’Arena
- Sustainability is ethical, and it sells more and better. And it also grows among the wine cooperativesWhile the world of Italian wine is still waiting for […]
- Bolgheri, one of the most “precious” wine denominations on the shelves of Italy and the worldFrom the land of wine pioneers, Bolgheri, today is one […]
- Export, the recovery of Italian wine in the world begins: first quarter 2021 in line with 2019The month of March is not enough to bring back the […]
- Wine, in 2021 bottlings and bands will grow in the top denominations of ItalyThe Italian wine market, thanks to the easing of […]
- The notes of the top wines of Italy and those of Aida: the combination of “Opera Wine” and La Prima dell’ArenaThe notes of the iconic wines of the most important […]
- The spending of Italians in a year of Covid, in Nielsen data, analyzed by CoopAs the pandemic has changed so many aspects of daily […]