25 million euros for the promotion of Italian wine are not few. And from today they are available for protection Consortia and their “groupings”, because “the decree of the Ministry of Agriculture has been published in the Official Gazette which defines the criteria and methods for dividing the 25 million euros dedicated to the wine sector. The resources are drawn from the “Fund for the development and support of agricultural, fishing and aquaculture sectors” which we further financed with 160 million euros in the latest Budget Law. Therefore, the directorial provision is now awaited in order to understand the implementation criteria: requisites required of eligible subjects, maximum amount of projects and contributions, selection criteria, eligible activities and eligible expenses “. This was declared by the deputy Giuseppe L’Abbate, M5S exponent in the Agriculture Committee. The beneficiaries of the resources (which are therefore on other items than those, for example, of Ocm Vino and Psr, ed) will be the protection Consortia and the temporary associations between the consortia themselves for post-pandemic promotion activities both in Italy and abroad. “Information campaigns will be financed, in particular on the systems of designations of origin and geographical indications – explains L’Abbate – actions in the field of public relations, promotion and advertising conveyed through traditional media and digital channels that highlight the high standards of wine products especially in terms of quality, food safety and sustainability. Participation in trade fairs and exhibitions of international importance are then financed, as well as dissemination, information and training activities aimed at operators in the distribution sector and the Horeca channel. and, finally, vocational training in hotel schools. The objectives are to support and increase the marketing of PDO and PGI wine products, develop information and dissemination actions to improve communication on their origin, properties, characteristics and quality as well as support actions for their development “. Or, in other words, to feed that great wealth widespread in the territory that is Italian wine.
For the love of food and wine! Marco Ribaudo, Certified Sommelier, with 25 years in the food and beverage industry now invites you to join him in his latest adventure, the opening of la Cucina del Vino to share his culture and passion for creating unforgettable memories around the table.
- Wine and large-scale distribution in Italy: in the first 6 months of 2022 sales down for still wines (-6.9%) and sparkling wines (-8.4%)
- The Emilia Romagna of wine makes a system and focuses on sustainable development, with “Legàmi di Vite”
- The revival of Vallarsa in Trentino, thanks to the restoration of the historically planted terraces
- The new places of food and wine tourism? The “hubs” to live immersive and multimedia experiences
- “Ornellaia Vendemmia d’Artista”, from 5 to 19 October online, at Sotheby’s, the charity auction
- Wine and large-scale distribution in Italy: in the first 6 months of 2022 sales down for still wines (-6.9%) and sparkling wines (-8.4%)Slightly improved compared to the first 4 months of […]
- The Emilia Romagna of wine makes a system and focuses on sustainable development, with “Legàmi di Vite”The Emilia Romagna of wine creates a system and […]
- The revival of Vallarsa in Trentino, thanks to the restoration of the historically planted terracesThere are places in the Italy of wine, where peasants […]
- The new places of food and wine tourism? The “hubs” to live immersive and multimedia experiencesItalians love to travel to discover local flavors and […]
- “Ornellaia Vendemmia d’Artista”, from 5 to 19 October online, at Sotheby’s, the charity auctionThe “Ornellaia Vendemmia d’Artista” […]
- Food is the first pleasure of Italians. More than sex. And the wine is in the “top 10”Better to enjoy a great dish or gaze at a beautiful […]