Create opportunities for in-depth study of the wine heritage and food culture, with appointments aimed at professionals and enthusiasts, to promote an idea of quality that includes social relations, landscape care and environmental protection and to return to sharing knowledge after the long period of inevitable shutdown imposed by the pandemic: this is the goal of the new collaboration between the Seminario Permanente Luigi Veronelli – an association founded in 1986 and named after the father of Italian food criticism – and the Parco dei Colli di Bergamo. Among the activities foreseen in the agreement in the next two years, in addition to updating meetings and technical training signed by Vinidea, the tasting and wine culture course “The wine according to Veronelli”, starting on November 3 and aimed at all those who wish to meet and learn about the heritage of Italian wines. A path divided into six Wednesdays dedicated to the deepening of the wine production process, in particular of the key principles of quality viticulture, and to the development of the ability to use one’s senses in tasting. The course also includes a second level in January 2022, dedicated to cellar work, to the styles and aesthetic references of contemporary wine, with a visit to a local winery, and a third final level in autumn 2022 reserved for those who intend acquire a full mastery of the Italian wine heritage and composed of three cycles dedicated, respectively, to Northern, Central and Southern-Insular Italy. In the name of Gino Veronelli.
For the love of food and wine! Marco Ribaudo, Certified Sommelier, with 25 years in the food and beverage industry now invites you to join him in his latest adventure, the opening of la Cucina del Vino to share his culture and passion for creating unforgettable memories around the table.
- The beauty of Chianti Classico and Unesco heritage falconry: the Rocca delle Macìe project
- Brunello di Montalcino, the Italian wine best known by Italians. To say it Wine Intelligence
- Vino di Toscana, from 12 to 18 February 2022, the “Week of Previews” is back
- Stefano Berzi, the best Sommelier in Italy Italian Sommelier Association 2021 – Trentodoc Award
- “Prošek”, the deadline for opposing the registration of the Croatian “traditional term” expires today
- The beauty of Chianti Classico and Unesco heritage falconry: the Rocca delle Macìe projectThe beauty of the Chianti Classico territory, between […]
- Brunello di Montalcino, the Italian wine best known by Italians. To say it Wine IntelligenceIt is one of the “smallest” wine […]
- Vino di Toscana, from 12 to 18 February 2022, the “Week of Previews” is backWhile in Montalcino the edition n. 30 of […]
- Stefano Berzi, the best Sommelier in Italy Italian Sommelier Association 2021 – Trentodoc AwardStefano Berzi is the “best Sommelier in Italy by […]
- “Prošek”, the deadline for opposing the registration of the Croatian “traditional term” expires today“The recognition of the Traditional […]
- Revolving pledge, granted over 30 million euros to wineries. And now off with DOP and IGP oil“The revolving pledge, which became operational in […]