Icon of Italy of the economic boom, but also a symbol of style capable of overcoming epochs and fashions unscathed, Cedrata Tassoni, born from the Spezieria Cedral Tassoni, founded in Salò in 1793, is ready to change hands. Owned by the Amadei family since the end of the nineteenth century, Tassoni launched its legendary cedar on the market in the 1950s, adding water and soda to the cedar syrup it had been producing since the 1920s. A tradition that has arrived unscathed until today, with the strength of immutability: the logo has been the same since the 1960s, the bottle, transparent and without a label, is an example of design and recognition, the television commercial, the longest running in the history of the small screen, dates back to 1982, but there are many memorable advertising campaigns. In short, an excellence of Made in Italy agri-food and its history on the market: we are talking about a valuation of 20 million euros, and in the running, together with the Danish multinational Royal Unibrew (owner of Ceres) and the Dutch giant Refresco (owner of Beltè and Acqua Recoaro), there would also be the Lunelli family, which, in addition to the brand of Trentodoc Ferrari, also owns Surgiva mineral water and the La Galvanina water and beverage brand.
For the love of food and wine! Marco Ribaudo, Certified Sommelier, with 25 years in the food and beverage industry now invites you to join him in his latest adventure, the opening of la Cucina del Vino to share his culture and passion for creating unforgettable memories around the table.
- Wine is increasingly an ingredient of mixology, and the “Merano WineFestival” elects the best bartenders
- Wine and fraud, 1 million liters of false Ipg seized in Puglia. “Bad Drink” operation in Naples
- Sana, Federbio and Assobio ask for a ten-year plan to shape the future of the sector
- Michel Rolland, from the growth of the alcohol content of wines to resistant vines
- “Barolo en Primeur”, a charity contest with 15 barriques, under the hammer of Christie’s
- Wine is increasingly an ingredient of mixology, and the “Merano WineFestival” elects the best bartendersThe latest trend in the world of cocktails is called […]
- Wine and fraud, 1 million liters of false Ipg seized in Puglia. “Bad Drink” operation in NaplesOne million liters of common wine sold with labels […]
- Sana, Federbio and Assobio ask for a ten-year plan to shape the future of the sectorWith all the necessary precautions, even the world of […]
- Michel Rolland, from the growth of the alcohol content of wines to resistant vinesFrom the increase in the alcohol content of wines, […]
- “Barolo en Primeur”, a charity contest with 15 barriques, under the hammer of Christie’sA charity competition in support of projects of social […]
- “Previews of Tuscany”, the Brunello Consortium begins the changeIn times when everything changes, even the […]