Icon of Italy of the economic boom, but also a symbol of style capable of overcoming epochs and fashions unscathed, Cedrata Tassoni, born from the Spezieria Cedral Tassoni, founded in Salò in 1793, is ready to change hands. Owned by the Amadei family since the end of the nineteenth century, Tassoni launched its legendary cedar on the market in the 1950s, adding water and soda to the cedar syrup it had been producing since the 1920s. A tradition that has arrived unscathed until today, with the strength of immutability: the logo has been the same since the 1960s, the bottle, transparent and without a label, is an example of design and recognition, the television commercial, the longest running in the history of the small screen, dates back to 1982, but there are many memorable advertising campaigns. In short, an excellence of Made in Italy agri-food and its history on the market: we are talking about a valuation of 20 million euros, and in the running, together with the Danish multinational Royal Unibrew (owner of Ceres) and the Dutch giant Refresco (owner of Beltè and Acqua Recoaro), there would also be the Lunelli family, which, in addition to the brand of Trentodoc Ferrari, also owns Surgiva mineral water and the La Galvanina water and beverage brand.
For the love of food and wine! Marco Ribaudo, Certified Sommelier, with 25 years in the food and beverage industry now invites you to join him in his latest adventure, the opening of la Cucina del Vino to share his culture and passion for creating unforgettable memories around the table.
- “The neck of the bottle: Vine Stories”: Tinto’s first novel between music, wine and an “alter ego”
- Federica Boffa, 23, at the helm of the historic winery in Alba, Pio Cesare. Who turns 140
- Wine, interest in digital continues to grow. More and more used also by the less young
- Confagricoltura: “extend the expiry of the authorizations for planting vineyards”
- Crisis distillation for PDO and PGI and beyond: the requests of the Cooperation to politics
- “The neck of the bottle: Vine Stories”: Tinto’s first novel between music, wine and an “alter ego”Nik is a young radio speaker, and every evening he […]
- Federica Boffa, 23, at the helm of the historic winery in Alba, Pio Cesare. Who turns 140Despite the very long history of wine in Italy, there […]
- Wine, interest in digital continues to grow. More and more used also by the less youngThat in 2020 and in the first part of 2021 wine […]
- Confagricoltura: “extend the expiry of the authorizations for planting vineyards”The restart of the market, fundamental, and the aid […]
- Crisis distillation for PDO and PGI and beyond: the requests of the Cooperation to politicsA crisis distillation, which involves only PDO and PGI […]
- In the year dedicated to Niki de St Phalle, Monteverro hosts a work by the French-American artistOn the one hand there is the winery founded at the […]