“It is in the most difficult moments that closeness, sharing and common action show all their strength, allowing individuals to confront each other, to combine ideas and points of view for find solutions, to identify new possibilities, to take steps forward together. In this sense, every collective path, large or small, represents a precious opportunity, a fertile ground and an important space for planning “: this is the message that, in the midst of the pandemic and the crisis that has hit the agri-food sector, catering and the world of culture, has chosen to launch the Permanent Seminary Luigi Veronelli, founded exactly 35 years ago by master Luigi Veronelli, “Father” of journalism and Italian gastronomic criticism, to share knowledge in agriculture and food in four areas of activity, summarized by the key words taste, train, study and share. Cultural events and in-person training activities suspended, and the “Gold Guide I Vini di Veronelli 2021” published (in October), in 2021 the Seminar “concentrates energies” on the associative campaign to support Veronellian thought and reaffirm the value of being an association, that is, a common heritage and laboratory of relationships, and as an invitation to participation addressed to all those who see food and wine as elements cultural essentials for building the world of tomorrow. As Veronelli taught us.
For the love of food and wine! Marco Ribaudo, Certified Sommelier, with 25 years in the food and beverage industry now invites you to join him in his latest adventure, the opening of la Cucina del Vino to share his culture and passion for creating unforgettable memories around the table.
- Wine is increasingly an ingredient of mixology, and the “Merano WineFestival” elects the best bartenders
- Wine and fraud, 1 million liters of false Ipg seized in Puglia. “Bad Drink” operation in Naples
- Sana, Federbio and Assobio ask for a ten-year plan to shape the future of the sector
- Michel Rolland, from the growth of the alcohol content of wines to resistant vines
- “Barolo en Primeur”, a charity contest with 15 barriques, under the hammer of Christie’s
- Wine is increasingly an ingredient of mixology, and the “Merano WineFestival” elects the best bartendersThe latest trend in the world of cocktails is called […]
- Wine and fraud, 1 million liters of false Ipg seized in Puglia. “Bad Drink” operation in NaplesOne million liters of common wine sold with labels […]
- Sana, Federbio and Assobio ask for a ten-year plan to shape the future of the sectorWith all the necessary precautions, even the world of […]
- Michel Rolland, from the growth of the alcohol content of wines to resistant vinesFrom the increase in the alcohol content of wines, […]
- “Barolo en Primeur”, a charity contest with 15 barriques, under the hammer of Christie’sA charity competition in support of projects of social […]
- “Previews of Tuscany”, the Brunello Consortium begins the changeIn times when everything changes, even the […]