“It is in the most difficult moments that closeness, sharing and common action show all their strength, allowing individuals to confront each other, to combine ideas and points of view for find solutions, to identify new possibilities, to take steps forward together. In this sense, every collective path, large or small, represents a precious opportunity, a fertile ground and an important space for planning “: this is the message that, in the midst of the pandemic and the crisis that has hit the agri-food sector, catering and the world of culture, has chosen to launch the Permanent Seminary Luigi Veronelli, founded exactly 35 years ago by master Luigi Veronelli, “Father” of journalism and Italian gastronomic criticism, to share knowledge in agriculture and food in four areas of activity, summarized by the key words taste, train, study and share. Cultural events and in-person training activities suspended, and the “Gold Guide I Vini di Veronelli 2021” published (in October), in 2021 the Seminar “concentrates energies” on the associative campaign to support Veronellian thought and reaffirm the value of being an association, that is, a common heritage and laboratory of relationships, and as an invitation to participation addressed to all those who see food and wine as elements cultural essentials for building the world of tomorrow. As Veronelli taught us.
For the love of food and wine! Marco Ribaudo, Certified Sommelier, with 25 years in the food and beverage industry now invites you to join him in his latest adventure, the opening of la Cucina del Vino to share his culture and passion for creating unforgettable memories around the table.
- “The neck of the bottle: Vine Stories”: Tinto’s first novel between music, wine and an “alter ego”
- Federica Boffa, 23, at the helm of the historic winery in Alba, Pio Cesare. Who turns 140
- Wine, interest in digital continues to grow. More and more used also by the less young
- Confagricoltura: “extend the expiry of the authorizations for planting vineyards”
- Crisis distillation for PDO and PGI and beyond: the requests of the Cooperation to politics
- “The neck of the bottle: Vine Stories”: Tinto’s first novel between music, wine and an “alter ego”Nik is a young radio speaker, and every evening he […]
- Federica Boffa, 23, at the helm of the historic winery in Alba, Pio Cesare. Who turns 140Despite the very long history of wine in Italy, there […]
- Wine, interest in digital continues to grow. More and more used also by the less youngThat in 2020 and in the first part of 2021 wine […]
- Confagricoltura: “extend the expiry of the authorizations for planting vineyards”The restart of the market, fundamental, and the aid […]
- Crisis distillation for PDO and PGI and beyond: the requests of the Cooperation to politicsA crisis distillation, which involves only PDO and PGI […]
- In the year dedicated to Niki de St Phalle, Monteverro hosts a work by the French-American artistOn the one hand there is the winery founded at the […]