The world of wine meets that of culture, journalism and entertainment in scenarios dominated by architectural beauties. Author Sorsi is back, an event that crosses the finish line of twenty-two editions, organized by the Aida Foundation with the Veneto Region, the Regional Institute for Venetian Villas and the Association for Venetian Villas. Appointment from 19 June to 11 July in some of the most prestigious Venetian Villas: Badoer, Foscarini Rossi, Cordellina Lombardi and Castello di San Salvatore. The novelty is the return of in-person events for a format that aims to combine the pleasure of tasting a good glass of wine (accompanied by some gastronomic excellences) and convivial meetings with well-known personalities. The first will be with Piero Pelù on June 19 at 6.30 pm in Villa Badoer in Fratta Polesine where the musician will present his book “Splits the infinite” by participating in the debate, moderated by Federico Bonati, which will be accompanied by German wines, among the companies symbol of Valpolicella. On 2 July at 7.30 pm in Villa Cordellina Lombardi in Montecchio Maggiore, the wines of Cantine Falezze will symbolically toast the “reunion” between Mauro Corona – mountaineer, writer and above all “genuine” voice of the agricultural, mountain and sea communities – and Bianca Berlinguer, host of Rai Tre, for a meeting on the main current issues led by the journalist Luca Telese. The Castle of San Salvatore di Susegana (Treviso) among the best preserved late medieval castles in Europe, and the wines of Cantina Collalto, will be the setting for the meeting with Carlo Cottarelli scheduled for July 4 at 7 pm when the economist will present his book “To the infirm and back”. Closing on 11 July at 7 pm in Villa Foscarini Rossi in Stra (Venice) when the scientist and botanist Stefano Mancuso will present the collection of stories “The plant of the world”. The debate, moderated by the writer and presenter Cinzia Tani, will be accompanied by wine tastings from the Costa Arente Winery. In all the Villas it will be possible to take part in some collateral initiatives, including guided wine tastings by Ais Veneto.
For the love of food and wine! Marco Ribaudo, Certified Sommelier, with 25 years in the food and beverage industry now invites you to join him in his latest adventure, the opening of la Cucina del Vino to share his culture and passion for creating unforgettable memories around the table.
- Wine is increasingly an ingredient of mixology, and the “Merano WineFestival” elects the best bartenders
- Wine and fraud, 1 million liters of false Ipg seized in Puglia. “Bad Drink” operation in Naples
- Sana, Federbio and Assobio ask for a ten-year plan to shape the future of the sector
- Michel Rolland, from the growth of the alcohol content of wines to resistant vines
- “Barolo en Primeur”, a charity contest with 15 barriques, under the hammer of Christie’s
- Wine is increasingly an ingredient of mixology, and the “Merano WineFestival” elects the best bartendersThe latest trend in the world of cocktails is called […]
- Wine and fraud, 1 million liters of false Ipg seized in Puglia. “Bad Drink” operation in NaplesOne million liters of common wine sold with labels […]
- Sana, Federbio and Assobio ask for a ten-year plan to shape the future of the sectorWith all the necessary precautions, even the world of […]
- Michel Rolland, from the growth of the alcohol content of wines to resistant vinesFrom the increase in the alcohol content of wines, […]
- “Barolo en Primeur”, a charity contest with 15 barriques, under the hammer of Christie’sA charity competition in support of projects of social […]
- “Previews of Tuscany”, the Brunello Consortium begins the changeIn times when everything changes, even the […]