It is not only the cultural, tourist and economic heart of one of the most beautiful cities of art in the world, but a symbol of the Italian historical-artistic heritage and of made in Italy excellence in the world. Its Opera Festival has been staged since 1913, with 400,000 spectators who every year admire the grandiose productions staged thanks to the work of over 1,200 people, and generating an induced on the territory that exceeds 500 million euros. But even on all this, in 2020, the pandemic struck. Now though the Arena di Verona, which has never stopped, is ready to rekindle the international spotlight on the new opera season with the Prima with one of the most loved operas in the world, Verdi’s Aida, on June 19th. And with the Arena Foundation – the only one in Italy to finance itself with ticketing activities and private resources – who launched the #iosonolarena fundraising campaign with the “67 Columns for the Verona Arena” project that companies and individuals can “adopt” (and which will be presented today live on the website and social networks of the “L’Arena” publishing group which is its supporter). And there are many names in wine & food that have done it, starting with Calzedonia Group (among whose brands there is the “eno-chain” Signorvino, ed) and Pastificio Rana, in the role of founder, from Zenato to Allegrini, from Masi Agricola to Easter Vineyards and Cellars, from Tommasi Family Estates in Ottella, from chef Giancarlo Perbellini to the Veronesi Group (Aia, Negroni, Veronesi), from the Consortium for the Protection of Grana Padano Cheese at the Pastificio di Martino, from Coca-Cola HBC Italia in Bauli, to realities such as Citres Spa and Redoro Frantoi Veneti, Eismann srl and Forkette, Jolife by Villafrut and Polin Spa, passing through The Bridge-La Famiglia Organic, in the name of the city and its territory, inextricably linked to the ancient Amphitheater. Whose role is central in the restart of Italy as a whole.
For the love of food and wine! Marco Ribaudo, Certified Sommelier, with 25 years in the food and beverage industry now invites you to join him in his latest adventure, the opening of la Cucina del Vino to share his culture and passion for creating unforgettable memories around the table.
- Wine is increasingly an ingredient of mixology, and the “Merano WineFestival” elects the best bartenders
- Wine and fraud, 1 million liters of false Ipg seized in Puglia. “Bad Drink” operation in Naples
- Sana, Federbio and Assobio ask for a ten-year plan to shape the future of the sector
- Michel Rolland, from the growth of the alcohol content of wines to resistant vines
- “Barolo en Primeur”, a charity contest with 15 barriques, under the hammer of Christie’s
- Wine is increasingly an ingredient of mixology, and the “Merano WineFestival” elects the best bartendersThe latest trend in the world of cocktails is called […]
- Wine and fraud, 1 million liters of false Ipg seized in Puglia. “Bad Drink” operation in NaplesOne million liters of common wine sold with labels […]
- Sana, Federbio and Assobio ask for a ten-year plan to shape the future of the sectorWith all the necessary precautions, even the world of […]
- Michel Rolland, from the growth of the alcohol content of wines to resistant vinesFrom the increase in the alcohol content of wines, […]
- “Barolo en Primeur”, a charity contest with 15 barriques, under the hammer of Christie’sA charity competition in support of projects of social […]
- “Previews of Tuscany”, the Brunello Consortium begins the changeIn times when everything changes, even the […]