Three hours a week, for a period of two months, young people with disabilities will make their contribution to the production of wine, taking care of the vines in a particularly delicate period such as that of vegetative growth and the birth of grapes. They will help with pruning, tying, cleaning hedges and doing cellar chores, experiencing manual work in the open air that takes place in contact with nature and in collaboration with others for a common goal. And imagining an “active” tomorrow starting from an integration based on participation and not on simple welfare. Here it is the project “Let’s put ourselves to the test-Enabling paths for disabled children”, curated by the Association of Parents for Boys Down Bologna and funded by the Cassa di Risparmio di Bologna Foundation, thanks to which, from 6 May, a group of young people with intellectual disabilities will pursue a professional path among the rows of the Palazzona di Maggio Estate in Ozzano dell’Emilia to promote their job placement. A social agriculture project “which aims to demonstrate how, with the right training, people with intellectual disabilities can participate in the production process, with therapeutic effects for them but also for the climate of the entire work team of the host companies”, he said. Antonella Misuraca, president of the Association.
For the love of food and wine! Marco Ribaudo, Certified Sommelier, with 25 years in the food and beverage industry now invites you to join him in his latest adventure, the opening of la Cucina del Vino to share his culture and passion for creating unforgettable memories around the table.
- Wine is increasingly an ingredient of mixology, and the “Merano WineFestival” elects the best bartenders
- Wine and fraud, 1 million liters of false Ipg seized in Puglia. “Bad Drink” operation in Naples
- Sana, Federbio and Assobio ask for a ten-year plan to shape the future of the sector
- Michel Rolland, from the growth of the alcohol content of wines to resistant vines
- “Barolo en Primeur”, a charity contest with 15 barriques, under the hammer of Christie’s
- Wine is increasingly an ingredient of mixology, and the “Merano WineFestival” elects the best bartendersThe latest trend in the world of cocktails is called […]
- Wine and fraud, 1 million liters of false Ipg seized in Puglia. “Bad Drink” operation in NaplesOne million liters of common wine sold with labels […]
- Sana, Federbio and Assobio ask for a ten-year plan to shape the future of the sectorWith all the necessary precautions, even the world of […]
- Michel Rolland, from the growth of the alcohol content of wines to resistant vinesFrom the increase in the alcohol content of wines, […]
- “Barolo en Primeur”, a charity contest with 15 barriques, under the hammer of Christie’sA charity competition in support of projects of social […]
- “Previews of Tuscany”, the Brunello Consortium begins the changeIn times when everything changes, even the […]