Three hours a week, for a period of two months, young people with disabilities will make their contribution to the production of wine, taking care of the vines in a particularly delicate period such as that of vegetative growth and the birth of grapes. They will help with pruning, tying, cleaning hedges and doing cellar chores, experiencing manual work in the open air that takes place in contact with nature and in collaboration with others for a common goal. And imagining an “active” tomorrow starting from an integration based on participation and not on simple welfare. Here it is the project “Let’s put ourselves to the test-Enabling paths for disabled children”, curated by the Association of Parents for Boys Down Bologna and funded by the Cassa di Risparmio di Bologna Foundation, thanks to which, from 6 May, a group of young people with intellectual disabilities will pursue a professional path among the rows of the Palazzona di Maggio Estate in Ozzano dell’Emilia to promote their job placement. A social agriculture project “which aims to demonstrate how, with the right training, people with intellectual disabilities can participate in the production process, with therapeutic effects for them but also for the climate of the entire work team of the host companies”, he said. Antonella Misuraca, president of the Association.
For the love of food and wine! Marco Ribaudo, Certified Sommelier, with 25 years in the food and beverage industry now invites you to join him in his latest adventure, the opening of la Cucina del Vino to share his culture and passion for creating unforgettable memories around the table.
- “The neck of the bottle: Vine Stories”: Tinto’s first novel between music, wine and an “alter ego”
- Federica Boffa, 23, at the helm of the historic winery in Alba, Pio Cesare. Who turns 140
- Wine, interest in digital continues to grow. More and more used also by the less young
- Confagricoltura: “extend the expiry of the authorizations for planting vineyards”
- Crisis distillation for PDO and PGI and beyond: the requests of the Cooperation to politics
- “The neck of the bottle: Vine Stories”: Tinto’s first novel between music, wine and an “alter ego”Nik is a young radio speaker, and every evening he […]
- Federica Boffa, 23, at the helm of the historic winery in Alba, Pio Cesare. Who turns 140Despite the very long history of wine in Italy, there […]
- Wine, interest in digital continues to grow. More and more used also by the less youngThat in 2020 and in the first part of 2021 wine […]
- Confagricoltura: “extend the expiry of the authorizations for planting vineyards”The restart of the market, fundamental, and the aid […]
- Crisis distillation for PDO and PGI and beyond: the requests of the Cooperation to politicsA crisis distillation, which involves only PDO and PGI […]
- In the year dedicated to Niki de St Phalle, Monteverro hosts a work by the French-American artistOn the one hand there is the winery founded at the […]