“With reference to what was falsely reported by some press organs (including journaleadige.it and mattinodiverona.it) regarding the alleged purchase by Riello Elettronica of” 50% of Cantina Allegrini “, Allegrini Estates and Riello Elettronica deny categorically the transaction took place as well as the existence of any negotiation, specifying that it is news devoid of any foundation. The press organs that published it and the authors of the articles assume exclusive responsibility for the news itself – and the sources used for it ”. Thus, with a note, comes the sharp denial from the interested parties not from a deal that never took place, but from the fake news circulated in Verona in these hours. “A false news, indeed very false”, reiterates to WineNews Marilisa Allegrini, who leads together with her brother Franco and her niece Silvia Allegrini, one of the most important wine groups in Valpolicella, Veneto and Italy, with a 2019 turnover of 37 , 4 million euros (of which 80% for exports). And that brings together 246 hectares of owned vineyards (and over 100 under management) between Valpolicella (where he also owns the splendid Villa della Torre estate), the Lugana area, and San Polo, in the Brunello di Montalcino territory, and Poggio al Tesoro in Bolgheri.
For the love of food and wine! Marco Ribaudo, Certified Sommelier, with 25 years in the food and beverage industry now invites you to join him in his latest adventure, the opening of la Cucina del Vino to share his culture and passion for creating unforgettable memories around the table.
- Wine is increasingly an ingredient of mixology, and the “Merano WineFestival” elects the best bartenders
- Wine and fraud, 1 million liters of false Ipg seized in Puglia. “Bad Drink” operation in Naples
- Sana, Federbio and Assobio ask for a ten-year plan to shape the future of the sector
- Michel Rolland, from the growth of the alcohol content of wines to resistant vines
- “Barolo en Primeur”, a charity contest with 15 barriques, under the hammer of Christie’s
- Wine is increasingly an ingredient of mixology, and the “Merano WineFestival” elects the best bartendersThe latest trend in the world of cocktails is called […]
- Wine and fraud, 1 million liters of false Ipg seized in Puglia. “Bad Drink” operation in NaplesOne million liters of common wine sold with labels […]
- Sana, Federbio and Assobio ask for a ten-year plan to shape the future of the sectorWith all the necessary precautions, even the world of […]
- Michel Rolland, from the growth of the alcohol content of wines to resistant vinesFrom the increase in the alcohol content of wines, […]
- “Barolo en Primeur”, a charity contest with 15 barriques, under the hammer of Christie’sA charity competition in support of projects of social […]
- “Previews of Tuscany”, the Brunello Consortium begins the changeIn times when everything changes, even the […]