“With reference to what was falsely reported by some press organs (including journaleadige.it and mattinodiverona.it) regarding the alleged purchase by Riello Elettronica of” 50% of Cantina Allegrini “, Allegrini Estates and Riello Elettronica deny categorically the transaction took place as well as the existence of any negotiation, specifying that it is news devoid of any foundation. The press organs that published it and the authors of the articles assume exclusive responsibility for the news itself – and the sources used for it ”. Thus, with a note, comes the sharp denial from the interested parties not from a deal that never took place, but from the fake news circulated in Verona in these hours. “A false news, indeed very false”, reiterates to WineNews Marilisa Allegrini, who leads together with her brother Franco and her niece Silvia Allegrini, one of the most important wine groups in Valpolicella, Veneto and Italy, with a 2019 turnover of 37 , 4 million euros (of which 80% for exports). And that brings together 246 hectares of owned vineyards (and over 100 under management) between Valpolicella (where he also owns the splendid Villa della Torre estate), the Lugana area, and San Polo, in the Brunello di Montalcino territory, and Poggio al Tesoro in Bolgheri.
For the love of food and wine! Marco Ribaudo, Certified Sommelier, with 25 years in the food and beverage industry now invites you to join him in his latest adventure, the opening of la Cucina del Vino to share his culture and passion for creating unforgettable memories around the table.
- “The neck of the bottle: Vine Stories”: Tinto’s first novel between music, wine and an “alter ego”
- Federica Boffa, 23, at the helm of the historic winery in Alba, Pio Cesare. Who turns 140
- Wine, interest in digital continues to grow. More and more used also by the less young
- Confagricoltura: “extend the expiry of the authorizations for planting vineyards”
- Crisis distillation for PDO and PGI and beyond: the requests of the Cooperation to politics
- “The neck of the bottle: Vine Stories”: Tinto’s first novel between music, wine and an “alter ego”Nik is a young radio speaker, and every evening he […]
- Federica Boffa, 23, at the helm of the historic winery in Alba, Pio Cesare. Who turns 140Despite the very long history of wine in Italy, there […]
- Wine, interest in digital continues to grow. More and more used also by the less youngThat in 2020 and in the first part of 2021 wine […]
- Confagricoltura: “extend the expiry of the authorizations for planting vineyards”The restart of the market, fundamental, and the aid […]
- Crisis distillation for PDO and PGI and beyond: the requests of the Cooperation to politicsA crisis distillation, which involves only PDO and PGI […]
- In the year dedicated to Niki de St Phalle, Monteverro hosts a work by the French-American artistOn the one hand there is the winery founded at the […]